1. Home
  2. Fundraising

Do You Know

The Band Parents provide the students with things like meals on band trips, water for all games, a scholarship fund, transportation on the annual Dorney Trip? These are just some of the ways we support the kids through our fundraising campaigns. While some fundraisers go into the general account, many of our fundraisers directly benefit your students, as a portion of the profits goes into individual accounts to help save for the annual band trip.

NORTH POCONO BAND PARENTS  FUNDRAISERS

Designer Purse Bingo

Tickets go on sale August 5th @noon.

Click image above to order!

September Lotto ( Evening daily number) Contact members for details!

Some of Important

Fundraising Guidelines

 

We welcome volunteers for various fundraisers. Students receive approximately 75 percent of the profit for the items they sell. The remaining 25 percent will be deposited in the Band Parents general fund. Each year, the Band Parents organization spends approximately $100 on each student.

Fundraising information, including order forms, can be found in the Repholz cabinet located in the Band Room or, when available, may be downloaded from the Current Fundraiser Information and Documents folder below.

Guidelines for submitting monies for student fundraisers include:

  • No cash; ONE check made payable to North Pocono Band Parents. Any returns made after the due date will be returned to the student.

  • All returns should be made in an envelope that includes the order form, the student’s full name, and ID number. Student’s name and ID number should also be included on the check or money order in the memo section.

  • If you would like to volunteer to help with a fundraiser, please contact our Fundraising Co-chairpersons.

A Few of our sponsors

Eagle Cleaners

Olde Brook

The Barrel-Springbrook

Two Brothers -Dunmore

Mendicino's

Caboose Food & Ice Cream

Salon Joy

Kays Italian Restaurant

Shop Rite of Daleville

Online Impacts

Tupperware

Amazon Smile